Natural yellow colourant based on luteine
Oropharma Yel-Lux is a natural yellow colorant based on luteine. This dietary supplement intensifies the yellow colour of the plumage and increases the resistance. When Yel-Lux is added to the food it is transported to the place where the feather is growing and it takes on the more intense yellow colour. The feather formed retains its colour until the formation of a new feather. Yel-Lux is not water-soluble and must therefore be mixed in the food.
- Ensures a beautiful intensive fresh yellow plumage colour of yellow canaries
- In combination with Oropharma Avi-Chol, for an optimal liver function
Tagetes erecta L., Calcium lactate, Dextrose, Colourants
Lutein 8000 mg
1 even tablespoonful (= 1 g) per 100 g ORLUX eggfood. Yel-Lux must be administered via the food and never via the drinking water.
1. In the breeding season: daily, beginning two weeks before laying the first egg.
2. During moulting period: daily, the whole exhibition season round.
3. Exhibition birds: daily during the whole show season.
Store in a cool dry place.
In bloodlines that naturally have a strong yellow colour, or if the food offered is already rich in xanthophyll pigments (rapeseed, fresh egg yolk, a.o.), it may be sufficient to give only half the dosage from 2 weeks of age (1 g per 200 g eggfood).