Power Treats with Certified Organic Brazilian Red Palm Fruit Oil
- Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a birds diet from seeds to Harrisons Bird Foods or as a supplement for birds already fed Harrisons Bird Foods that need extra energy following an illness.
- Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
- Beneficial to most aging birds.
- Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
- High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
- High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
- Good balance of essential fatty acids.
Storage: Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives. Once opened, a bag of Harrison's should be used up within 6 weeks. Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness. Note "use before" dating printing on bag.
*Corn, *Peanut Kernels, *Sugar, *Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Hulled Gray Millet, *Sunflower Kernels, *Hull-less Barley, Peas, *Lentils, *Palm Fruit Oil, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Chia, *Alfalfa, *Bentonite, Calcium Carbonate, *Sea Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E), Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil).
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Crude protein (min.)........... 13%
crude fat (min.)...................... 15%
crude fiber (max.).................... 7%