Harrison Power Treats
- Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a bird’s diet from seeds to Harrison’s Bird Foods or as a supplement for birds already fed Harrison’s Bird Foods that need extra energy following an illness.
- Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
- Beneficial to most aging birds.
- Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
- High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
- High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
- Good balance of essential fatty acids.
Storage: Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives. Once opened, a bag of Harrison's should be used up within 6 weeks. Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness. Note "use before" dating printing on bag.