HARI Coffee Wood Branch Perch Medium
The 100% natural coffee wood surface is sanded until smooth, yet not slippery. The smooth wood is warm and secure for birds' feet. Because they are all-natural, the branches have varying diameters which are ideal for the prevention of bumblefoot sores and foot cramping.
The branches easily cleaned, so they're more sanitary than most other wood perches.
Key Features :
- 100% Natural
- Ultra hardwood for long-lasting durability
- The irregular shape and variable diameters - ideal for maintaining foot health
- Side-mounted: easily bolts to any sized cage
- Length: 33 - 43 cm (12 in - 16 in)
- Diameter: 2 - 3 cm (0.79 in - 1.18 in)
- Suitable for: African Greys, Amazons, Caiques, Small Cockatoos, Conures, Pionus, Senegals
- Zinc and Lead-Free steel bolt and washer (not zinc electroplated)
Note: Because of the nature of the product, perch length and diameters are approximate and can vary. While suggested species are listed, the diameter variance for the Hari Coffeewood Branches is good for most species of birds.